Man in the Pew serves Christian men who seek to follow Christ in all of life – at work, at home, at church and at play.
As a pastor and church leader, I found many topics were uncomfortable to address from the pulpit. Either because they were irrelevant or inappropriate for a mixed audience. Man in the Pew is a place where we can talk about the realities of living out our faith in all spheres of life.
Perhaps you’ve felt these tensions:
- Your family wants you to be around more, but your boss wants you to work more. What do you do?
- Your pastor asked you to serve as an elder, but your kids want you to go to their ball games? How do you decide?
- Your mayor asked you to serve on a civic committee, but your boss asked you to take on a role that requires more travel.
- Your parents are getting older. How do you help them age with dignity?
- Your teenagers are facing bullying, eating disorders or depression. How do you parent them through these challenging times?
This community is here to help. I hope you jump in and add your comments.
If one of the shows seems like it’s perfect for a friend, please share it.
Yours In Christ,
Phil Mershon, founder