Why do we pray? Is it really that important? Does it make a difference?
These are fundamental questions every believers asks. This interview explores 5 main reasons and some others. The conversation is rooted in scripture, but based in real life.
QUOTE: If we’re never communicating with God, how can our relationship grow?
63% of Christians admit to being easily distracted while they pray. (LINK)
5 Reasons why we should pray:
- Building our relationship with the Father
- To encourage others
- To get perspective – Eph. 3:14-19; Psalm 73
- Help us overcome temptation and negativity
- We pray because Jesus prayed
3 Things We Can Do Each Day
- Start with a focus on why am I praying today?
- Find someone to pray with.
- Ask how God to fill me and change me before answering this request
- Find opportunities to pray for others
Who is David C. Scott?
Dave owns a digital marketing agency in Minnesota. Follow him here: